THE CONCEPT GUN 2011-2013
The Concept Competitive Pistol is unique.
• One firearm with different tops, calibers and sights.
• Three calibers allowing you the flexibility to shoot any discipline and be legally correct for that discipline.
• Older shooters who have the realization that their skills are not World Class and decide that this gives them options at a much more affordable level while staying current in the equipment race.
• You always are shooting the same trigger pull in each discipline or caliber.
• If you decide to have the frame roughened ( Checkering, stippling) for a better grip that will also feel the same on every caliber you shoot, the grips the same.
• Changing the sights from standard adjustable to the Red Dot Fire Point or similar units can be done without loss of Zero.
• This pistol doesn’t even have to be modified all at one time. It can be built in stages.